Gathering Protocol Details:
In order to make this gathering as safe as possible for our participants, the Elders’ Council for Illuman of Indiana–Michigan has implemented the following protocols:
- Participants will each have their own room to sleep in. (This restricts the total number of participants to 18.)
- Participants are required to be fully vaccinated and must either (a) upload a photo showing their proof of vaccination, or (b) provide proof of vaccination upon arrival at the retreat center.
- Participants will have their temperature checked upon arrival using an infrared temperature sensor. Those experiencing a high temperature will not be allowed to participate.
- Registrants not feeling well are asked to stay home, and upon request will receive a full refund.
- We hope these protocols meet with your approval. They were established in an effort to create a safe gathering space for our first in–person retreat in almost two years. They are also in place to reduce the risk of contracting something that you take back to your families and communities.
— The Elders' Council for Illuman of Indiana–Michigan